April 11th, 2011 — 3:36pm
Do you: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Blogs, Metrics, Google Analytics, Klout, HootSuite, TweetDeck…. The list goes on and on.
If you do this and more, this job could be yours. Contact us to find out if you make the cut.
Include Social Media in subject line of email. Please send resume with a short introduction to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The specifics: Welt Branding is seeking a social media guru, and strategist with a penchant for blogging, to start immediately. The ideal candidate will not only be familiar with the technical side of social media, but must be a motivated leader and team player who is able to manage multiple client needs as well as internal demands. The candidate needs to be able to formulate and execute strategy, and of course report the resulting ROI/metrics. Must be proficient — and enjoy – writing, and have the ability to write and adopt multiple treatments/voices.
1-3 years experience
B.A. (preferably journalism, marketing, or communications)
Compensation negotiable according to experience
Comment » | Welt
December 20th, 2010 — 2:56pm
Would you are anyone you know be a good fit for the brand project manager position? If so, follow this link and send us your resume…
Comment » | Welt
February 3rd, 2010 — 10:11pm
Brand Project Manager
- Work Experience: 2-5 Years
- Career Level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Can you multitask and still stay organized? Can you think both analytically and creatively? Can you work with a diverse group of people to accomplish world class creative, marketing and advertising? Can you leap at least medium sized buildings in a single bound?
Candidate Qualities and Job Responsibilities:
- Meeting, developing proposals for and working closely with internal and external clients to develop project goals, parameters and expectations
- Managing internal and External Client project time-lines
- Providing branding, marketing and advertising consultation, copywriting
- Managing, reporting on, and interacting with a diverse team of professionals
- Delivering executables to meet deadlines
- Developing and maintaining a positive relationship with clientele
Please include salary requirements in cover letter and include Brand Project Manager in subject line of email. Please send resume with a short introduction to email@example.com
1 comment » | Welt